Space Five Space Five

Ahhhh!!! Great!

Adventure 1.0 Adventure 1.0

Personally, at the first moment, I tought the green blob was just a broken piece of product.

Now, just for telling, everything is fairly good done, although all of the things need work (Specially for the endless loopy concept!)

It is an enjoyable history, but it really needs work on everything else (I dont really know of animation, but you should start there)

SaddamSauce responds:

thank you for your feedback! :D

The Spirit The Spirit

It has an actually great voice acting, history and background music!

Although, the animation seems lowly worked on (But it's fine!)

Relaxing Dots Relaxing Dots

Appealing.

Dab Simulator 2016 TRIBUTE EDITION Dab Simulator 2016 TRIBUTE EDITION

Its fine
I guess

[Pr'] [Pr']

It is a really short game-play, for an instance, I was just walking around endlessly until I found some sign that said "SHIFT" although, I did now now what it did.

The music is a little monotonous, although is completely fine aswell.

The graphics are also little, although, I am impressed whit the shadowing.

Dj Erhain - Discover Dj Erhain - Discover

I tough the whispers would never end!

Well, now for the review..

-A soft, yet calming start.
-The mild theme is actually quite repetitive but, the song itself is not repetitive.
-Again, you would hear a lot of things playing at the same time at some point, but that is fine.
-The song has quite a flat (progressive) beat, this actually make it enjoyable.

Overall your song is actually quite awesome (The best I had the pleasure to hear)

Nicely done, I look forward for more (And maybe more exciting :D) music from you.

DjErhain responds:

Hey, thanks for the review! You´re the first who has posted a comment on any of my songs! :D I know the intro and outro is a little stretched out, but I wanted to make the song a little more atmospheric. I probably exaggerated it a little ;)
Anyways, thanks a lot for your opinion and please check out my other sounds if you have the time! :)

Constants Constants

Nicely done may I say?

The song seems nice, an greatly made, and it's all nicely summed up to make a nice constant, although the major use of instrument at the end really summed up (You could also be able to heard a snif snif but whatever, right?)

A fine relaxing piece to hear, nicely done.

SineRider responds:

thanks you for the review, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Also I left the little bit of audio in the end intentionally because I found it amusing

Mind reader Mind reader

The last part of the best is the only one that seems rather good..

You should actually look on the type of instruments/compression/effects you add to this song, since the "Electronic" effects that are on the song, made it messy and quite annoying, since the last and first part did not have this "beep" and "clanks" on these parts the song sounded quite clean and beautiful.

The song is good overall, but it needs more work and a more solid base so the song can be enjoyable for everyone

(Although, this beeps are completely fine, it can be rather annoying to hear them)

cigarette break cigarette break

The only bad thing is the weird placed cigar.

BUT ITS PERFECT!!!

MatthewLopz responds:

RIP cigarrette

Jeremy Walk Cycle Jeremy Walk Cycle

The movement of the pixels in Jeremy is perfectly done..

And it's also adorable!

And another game? Even better!

TacoMazing Lvl 1-1 TacoMazing Lvl 1-1

Adorable sprites, and really detailed pixel art!

Golly, Let's hope you'll make more!