Dj Erhain - Discover Dj Erhain - Discover

I tough the whispers would never end!

Well, now for the review..

-A soft, yet calming start.
-The mild theme is actually quite repetitive but, the song itself is not repetitive.
-Again, you would hear a lot of things playing at the same time at some point, but that is fine.
-The song has quite a flat (progressive) beat, this actually make it enjoyable.

Overall your song is actually quite awesome (The best I had the pleasure to hear)

Nicely done, I look forward for more (And maybe more exciting :D) music from you.

DjErhain responds:

Hey, thanks for the review! You´re the first who has posted a comment on any of my songs! :D I know the intro and outro is a little stretched out, but I wanted to make the song a little more atmospheric. I probably exaggerated it a little ;)
Anyways, thanks a lot for your opinion and please check out my other sounds if you have the time! :)

Constants Constants

Nicely done may I say?

The song seems nice, an greatly made, and it's all nicely summed up to make a nice constant, although the major use of instrument at the end really summed up (You could also be able to heard a snif snif but whatever, right?)

A fine relaxing piece to hear, nicely done.

SineRider responds:

thanks you for the review, and I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Also I left the little bit of audio in the end intentionally because I found it amusing

Mind reader Mind reader

The last part of the best is the only one that seems rather good..

You should actually look on the type of instruments/compression/effects you add to this song, since the "Electronic" effects that are on the song, made it messy and quite annoying, since the last and first part did not have this "beep" and "clanks" on these parts the song sounded quite clean and beautiful.

The song is good overall, but it needs more work and a more solid base so the song can be enjoyable for everyone

(Although, this beeps are completely fine, it can be rather annoying to hear them)

This sucks This sucks

The song is completely finely done! Although it seemed like you just added an deleted effects/instruments over the time.

It is easily enjoyable too, although it's really short for actually expect something great to come, try to add more time for the song next time, that is all.

Karmagasm responds:

Didn't mention in the author's comments but this was done 17 years ago when I was 10...so the project file is loooooong gone.

Hollywood (Instrumental) Hollywood (Instrumental)

The beat is quite clean, although it ends being a "kind of freaky!" song, that you would commonly listen on a hollywood casino, although the song needs more work, since the sequence can get to be repetitive, Good work!

Lavender Town Chill Mix Lavender Town Chill Mix

An although fine remix for a creepy and "scary" song, this basically made it a calm piece..

And a nice Calm piece! Wish to see more work from you !

Tempête (Piano) Tempête (Piano)

The music and the beat itself it's really good, although it's only one single instrument, but I don't think that matters a lot.

A nice song made by a starter :)

drumdude responds:

Thanks :)
I wrote the song itself a bit over a year ago which is what I meant by "first song ever made". However, I didn't figure out how to record anything onto a computer until last month. Now I'm trying to learn how to use FL studio and really work on more complex things.
One step at a time I suppose.

Looks Salty Looks Salty

This flows so well... Good listening. I see what you mean about the Evil's rest. It's kinda...flat or something. Funky and pads the melody. But you use such good orchestral/bass variance throughout, and managed to keep it nice too.

Nicely done.

EvilJellyMan990 responds:

Thank you very much for your kind words :)

Pokemon Pizazz Pokemon Pizazz

You made an uninspiring Pokemon theme song a great theme, on jazz?!

3 words, wow!